Monday, December 5, 2011

The Adventures of Tintin: the secret of unicorn

http://youtu.be/VD3J72_krnA?hd=1


There's a new animated film directed by Steven Sbielberg recently. It's adapted from an famouse belgian comic series created by "Herge". My french friend told me this new adapted 3D animated film recently and that he read the comics of Tintin in his childhood.

I wanted to post this about a month ago, but i forgot to finish it haha ^^" anyway i don't know why , but it's published on the blog now :D it's great that Albert changed the syllabus, and i can know more about Tintin.

I bought the english version of "the secret of unicorn" from 博客來 before the movie was showned on the cinema. It's a funny and interesting comic book i think. There're a lot of conversations inside, and I found myself taking a long time to read what those characters are talking about. There seems to be a bit more words in Tintin, if compared with those comic books i read before. (Or maybe it was just because my poor english reading ability that made me feel so. :p)

I haven't found the time to watch Tintin in the cinema.  Just hope it'll still be there when i have free time. As i know , it's only shown in some certain cinemas in Taipei right now. It extincts in Taichung.

No comments:

Post a Comment