Monday, October 31, 2011

Geneviève's self intro with Starry Starry Night


 

Sorry that it's terribly late to post my self intro, but I just had received the introduction of Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival recently.

My name is Geneviève, a junior of Communication Arts. And I minor in French for the second year, Geneviève is my french name.

Just like the others, I love to watch films a lot, but my favorite one usually not Hollywood kind but the European, such as Once, Loose Cannons and Sound of Noise. To make sure that I would be able to watch these kinds of movies, I participant in the three major film festival which collect great films form the world that rarely been seen in Taiwan and which are hosted in Taipei every year: Golden Horse Film Festival, Golden Horse Fantastic Film Festival and Taipei Film Festival.

I think that watching movie is not only for leisure but to realize the languages within the film that the director trying to express. I can find love in those acts of films.

Okay. I know it's kind of weird that the film I posted have not yet released. But, just for the promotion, it did touch my heart very much. It's called Starry Starry Night, directed by Tom Lin whom filmed "Winds of September".

The story tells the fragile in lives but only the fragile itself can show the wonders and the treasures.

this is the promotion of Starry Starry Night, ha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQbW8P7CELs

Geneviève Lee.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to watching one of the films nominated to the Golden Horse Film Festival. It wouldn't be exactly the type which is rather in the mainstream. However it would fun to explore another side of the film industry. ;) Christy

    ReplyDelete