Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chroniques d'une cour de récré

Members: 梁維芳、張靜瑜、游裕民、楊尚捷

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
梁維芳:This is a very interesting film. It used many a lot of skills of Montage, many plots replacing videos with moving photos, for examples: children fighting, strike, looking the exhibition……etc. They are like memories which appeared when we recall our childhood, it isn’t always a dynamic image, some of them are even like continuous pictures. At the past of the movie, the boy helps his family to taking a picture, there is no photographic plate in the camera, I think it imply something we had a strong touching to remember in our memories, but it could not be caught eventually, it will become a regret in our mind.


張靜瑜: In this movie, we use the eyes of a boy and his camera to experience the life in 1980 in France.It's using special skill to performance different view in a ten-year-old boy.Pictures catch every moment, if one day you forget something, it will help you to recall your memory.Honestly I really hate taking pictures, I feel awkward when standing still and smiling silly before everyone watching you. Maybe in the future I'll feel regret and lonely because nothing left at all.I'll start right now, using pictures and panting to record my life!




游裕民 : After watching this movie,I think it so excited to stimulate deep thought that what happened after the factory fell down. The friendship,angry,love,and unstoppable collapse all in my mind with true. I like those time when kids playing on the playground. In the time,we can forget the disagree between workers and employer.I also love pictures to show the still screen.Although I'm not really know what does this movie means to,but it's a good movie for everyone to watch.

楊尚捷:Playground Chronicles,it's an interesting film. It uses some special skills to interpretation the story.For example,when they receive the black-and-white television the scene turned black and white.It also uses some still scenes when they took pictures.In the story,the boy who always get troubles in the school.We may think he is mischievous,but I think his naughty gives the movie vitality.The boy took some pictures with his friend when they played together.Although there's no negatives in the camera,they still used the camera to memories the time.I especially like the scene that they took the picture before they went to sleep in the factory.Though they separate in the end,they will remember each other and never forget the time they played together.After watching this movie,I think I will take more pictures whether I have negatives or not.I will memories every important things in my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment