Tuesday, October 7, 2014

周立心、李明瑾、邱庭萱 & Chroniques d’une Cour de Récré


This film is not my first French film but it is similar to the others I have seen before: they all tell a story about people. In this film, there are a lot of characters, each of them is so unique and shows personality. Like the kids, each of them is different from the others.
I especially like the friendship between Salvador and Brahim: from dislike each other to becoming friends. I like their transformation of attitude in this kind of relationship; it is beautiful. I also like the scene of saying goodbye; sometimes things just happen and the only way you could do is to accept it, deal with it, and move on. I like the way director presents, it touches.

服飾四 周立心


I especially like the way the director presented scenes. Like some moment , all the actors stay still, but there comes their voice and words . It really interested me. I like the weird but funny way it presents. It makes the movie more lively though the scene is still. Though I don’t really understand what the director want to tell, I like this movie a lot. The story is common but touching. All the people in this story, they are just living their life hard. After I finished watching this movie, I felt so comfortable. There are always difficulties in our life, if we can’t get through it, the only thing we can do is to move on. I remember one word in the movie: at least we fight for our own. It encourages me a lot, after seeing this movie, every hard thing seems not so horrible any more.

服飾四 邱庭萱

In this film,I saw the comment way that the French director present a story.There's always more images than conversations,the story is really not my type,but the way director deal with,use images or photos to lead us into every characters feeling interested me.I love the boys running and playing in the factory especially when adults working or striking.The boys just using their own way to see the world,to them, the strike is cool and worth show off.Director let Brahim taking picture around his world,that's the way I feel his feeling or passion to photograph,that touchs me cause he just want to happy everyday,even only can use the camera without film.

服飾四 李明瑾  

No comments:

Post a Comment