Tuesday, October 7, 2014

 The feedback of  "Chroniques d'une cour de récré "

    I can't say that I understand the movie in one hundred percent. In my opinion, the crane symbolizes the cross. For the boy , the crane is the most important part to build the factory. And the factory almost represent his childhood as a playground. In his dream, the crane collapsed and all workers lied down. It reflects the boy's scary and also predicted the end of the story. However, he showed the strong attitude to the boss that he never wanted the factory to shut down. Even though the strike was failed, he came back to the factory for a last look and considered it his long-lasting playground in his heart. In the end, the factory was closed and workers were fired.
    I think the way that director used some of the photos to show the actors and actress' face changing was unique. It makes the temple of the plots more vivid, and letting us follow the step of the main actor into his fun life but real society.  For me, I also like the cutting way and the sound effect.

影傳一 蕭郁潔
影傳一 陳亭禎
影傳一 林依霖
影傳一 陳芃憶

No comments:

Post a Comment