Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dolphin cheng/ Wim Wenders

哲四愛/Dolphin,鄭鈺諠
Alabama:2000 Light Years(1969)
Rolling Stones -2000 Light Years From Home
Bob Dylan - All Along The Watchtower
Feeling of alienation and emptiness of Rolling Stones songs in manifest
When two thousand light-years away from home, very lonely
I got a book about Wim Wenders from library, which introduced many of his early films and also mentioned that he particularly likes rock music. It said background music has a high position
in his films, so I searched some of them on Youtube.

I also watched a part of "Wings of Desire"on the net, in addition to Albert, professors in our department recommended this movie to me.
I will talk about Yas ujiro Ozu and Wenders, because Ozu is his favorite director. In his film " Tokyo-Ga "( 1985) at the beginning he said "If in our century something sacred still existed…
if there were something like a sacred treasure of the cinema, then for me that would have to be the work of the Japanese director, Yasujiro Ozu",to sum up
he was inspired by Yasujiro Ozu.

No comments:

Post a Comment