Monday, September 26, 2011

Daisy Wu; korea--european; Persepolis


Hello everyone, my name is Yun Tien Wu. My english name is Daisy. I major in Journalism and Community studies. I'm sorry that I don't have any my profile picture about movie, so I just pick up a picture of mine that the background is similar to Europe, in order to fit the course. Actually, it was in Korea haha.

Many people likes to watch movies, but doesn't means they understand movies. I'm one of them. Under such deep influences from American movies. Our thoughts were mostly built by Hollywood and Disney. Even we have no idea which part from them. That's really a terrible thing. American movies although can bring people happy but kind of superficial, so I want to know European movies more through this class. Jumping out of the box of Hollywood babies' thoughts. Once I saw a movie called"Persepolis", I have crushed on the way it shows the script. I found out that European movies use more art skills in the movies. Besides, the meanings are much deeper. Watch European movies is a enjoyment , both eyes and thoughts. I hope can know more European films and culture in Europe from this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment