Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Heidi Hao, mandarin comedy

Hello everyone, my Chinese name is Chia Hsin Hao and English name is Heidi. My major is Journalism and unfortunately, this is my final year of the school. I didn't take any photo with film tickets, therefore i uploaded this model card, which was the film i watched recently, to share my opinion about it.

Since "You Are the Apple of my Eye" is a hit, a friend of mine and I went to watch the film and indeed it was hilarious; however, to me, it was just a comedy. A comedy which was built by an exaggeration of stupid stuff teenagers have done in high school. A comedy which prettified the director himself and the whole story that was supposed to touch each one of us, but somehow I wasn't. Although I won't give this film an A, I still learned something from it: Live in the moment and grab any opportunity I have to hang out with the boys I like. After all, I don't have much time to waste now.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment