Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jude, The Constant Gardener

Hello everyone, I'm Zhong-Yuang Wu and my english name is Jude. I major in history. It's my first assignment in englisgh in college, so there must be lots of mistakes, I hope you don't mind. :S

I'm sorry that I didn't have any photo with film which I saw, and therefore I took this photo with the poster-"The Constant Gardener", which was deeply significant for me. Some years ago we met in a theatre. The main reason that I went to was Rechel Weisz. I didn't expect this moive would make any difference to me before I got in, but somehow, it totally turned me around.

For past few years, I've been trying to see some European films, like "Katyn", "Troubled Water", "Welcome"...etc, which were really impressive achievements. I'm gald that I chose this class and great to see you. I would like to know more European flims and directors through this class. Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment