Monday, September 19, 2011

Dolphin, Audrey Tautou

My name is Dolphin,I like watching movies, no limit to the type of film, but I’m not really the professionals, like directors and the special effects of them, not to mention that I didn’t know the film's background. The most important thing is I am afraid of horror movies.

But recently I like to pay more attention on the main plot and the talks between the roles, or the films’ soundtracks, some amazing music just let me feel touched, it suits what the story about so hard! I used to collect a lot of OST, and sometimes I like the soundtracks more than the film itself.

Audrey Tautou is my favorite actress, she played < Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain>(艾蜜莉的異想世界) is my favorite movie. Because of the film, I want to go to Paris, hoping to visit the scenes of the movie in person, like Cafe des 2 Moulins or Basilique du Sacré-Cœur.

No comments:

Post a Comment