Monday, September 19, 2011

Caron; journalist, toastmaster, model united nation


My name is Tsai, Pei-Ying and my English name is called Caron, which is parallel to ‘’Love’’ I major in Journalism and become a junior of Fu Jen Catholic University this semester. During the previous years, I joined the two clubs which were Toastmaster and Model United Nation. Then, I took accountable for being an educated vice president and public relationship respectively afterwards. By the means of joining clubs, I met different kinds of people and knew how to befriend them. I also learned the skill of how to negotiate and discussed the world issues with others in English. The experience is valuable to me and it can’t be replaced.


Besides, I am in fond of watching movies in my leisure time. Jotting down the reflection and sharing them with my friends afterwards is extremely great. Due to this fact, I want to know more deep information of European Film through this class. It must be a impressive course that I look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment