Monday, September 26, 2011

A Hollywood Baby Transforming



Hello everyone, my name is Ya-Fan, Chen. My major is italian and Katia is my italian name. I like to watch films a lot, however I am a Hollywood baby for sure. It doesn't mean that I don't like to watch films except Hollywood's. It's because I don't know exactly where I can find the good ones for me to watch. I think it's the main reason I want to have this course. I want to learn what the real movie is!



Recently, I went to watch "One Day" with my friend. It's a romantic movie and I couldn't help myself crying in the theater because of its ending. I always like "happy ending" because I'm the kind of person that easily let my emotions into the story, into the characters. A sad ending would influence me a lot. I would be really upset and in a bad mmod for a few days. Somehow now I'm learning to deal with the depressed endings and trying to understand why it is what the producer and the director want.



In this course, I hope I can learn the european culture through the films. To know more knowledges and histories about the film in the world. I'm looking forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment