Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Film and Me

My name is Connie and I major in french. I've loved to which movie since I was little. Unfortunately, most of the movies I've watched is made by Hollywood. I didn't know much about european movies though I've watched several french and spanish movies which is played by my teachers. Therefore, I choose this course to expand my knowledge about european movies.

This picture is took at the shooting spot of Seedique Bale. After I've seen the movie, I would like to visit the man-made Wu-She villege in Lin-Kou. So I visited it with 3 of my classmate in the Teacher's Day. And this building is my favorite. It's called Sakura Hotel. It's surrounded by a lot of red pretty cherry blossom. And the building itself is also a beautiful japanese wood building.

Seedique Bale is a touching movie. I've been moved by it. And after I visited Wu-She villege, I feel that I have been closer to this movie. Also, I am amazed by the director. When I in this man-made village, I feel like I'm in the 30's in Wu-She. It's all because of the serious, careful and hardworking of the director.

No comments:

Post a Comment