Monday, September 22, 2014

游裕民 & Darko Mitrevski


                                                       It's me:
                                     My name is You-min Yu. I'm studying in the department of Library and information,Being a junior college student,I have more time to think about that what I really want to learn for,so I choose to join this class to learn more about European movie. I hope I  will have a good time when learning the knowledge of movie.

                                             Macedonia  Director: Darko Mitrevski
                         Darko Mitrevski is the director,<The Third Half >,that my favorite movie.I love his way to take a movie.  He borned in Macedonia,living in Los Angeles, California. Through him,opening my interest in European movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment