Monday, September 22, 2014

法文系陳婕綸和導演Christophe Barratier

It's me:Jennifer Chen
Hello!My name is Jennifer Chen,I am majoring in french.I have a twin sister,which is also in French department.In my leisure time,I usually chat with my family ,and  sometimes we visit various restaurants.I also like to make handicraft works,for example:decorating notebooks or making greeting cards.During vacation ,I enjoy taking a trip and photographing those wonderful sceneries,to get rid of all the pressures from my life.Nice to meet you all!
  1. French film director:Christophe Barratier
Christophe Barratier,a French film director,was known for the movie:The Chorus.This is also the reason why he is one of my favorite film director,Th Chorus is such a touching movie,and I learn a lot from it,too.

No comments:

Post a Comment