Sunday, September 21, 2014

French director-Abdellatif Kechiche(法文系趙秀娟)


趙秀娟 Evelyn
I am the student of French department. My french name is Eva. For the reason that I chose this class, because I’m in the European Language and Cultural Studies Programme. As my opinion, the movie is way to observe the society and the thought contemporary. Especially France is country who be famous for its movie industry. Having a big difference from Hollywood’s movie, sometime it’s too difficult for me to realize what the director want to express (and I felled asleep…haha). I think would like to understand more about this, and learning analysis. 


French directotor-Abdellatif Kechiche
The first time I paid attention for this director because of his movie ‘’ Blue, is warmest color’’, the theme is about homosexuality. In France, the law marriage between has been passed. Due to the policy French secularity (French: laïcité), although the majority of French are catholic, they can still pass the law. Comparing by the pass, this movie represent that the society French is step by step became open, so we can make discussion on this subject. Maybe it’s because of the nationality of Abdellatif Kechiche, he came from a family immigrant (Tunisia-French), and the difference into the social class and identity become such important for him. From his regard to explain the diversity who exist in society, it’s quite qualified for this director.


No comments:

Post a Comment