Saturday, September 20, 2014

梁維芳 & Giuseppe Tornatore




Giuseppe Tornatore.jpg
Giuseppe Tornatore 
He is an Italian film director and screenwriter. His first job was a freelance photographer, and then he switched to cinema. He directed many famous movies, for examples: Nuovo Cinema Paradiso(《新天堂樂園》), The Legend of 1900(《海上鋼琴師》), Malèna(《西西里的美麗傳說》). Romanticism is characteristic of his films. Because he born in Sicily, the scenes of his film usually from his hometown.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My name is 梁維芳(Sofia), my subject is major in Chinese Literature.
I’m interested in European culture, and like watching movies a lot. But I rarely watch European films, I wish I can learn more knowledges from this class and enjoy it very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment