Monday, September 22, 2014

張瑜珊 & Felix Herngren


Photo Of 張瑜珊(Jocelyn)


My Chinese name is 張瑜珊, while my English name is Jocelyn. I come from Chiayi county in southern Taiwan. And I'm a freshman major in “Communication Arts” now.

I usually enjoy in the accessible materials and unexpected tempo of European films, but the European films I have watched so far are few. Therefore, I sincerely expect I could learn more about different sorts of European films in this class.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photo Of The European Film Director, Felix Herngren


Felix Herngren is a Swedish director, but actually he is a communicator gifted in many ways. The jobs he has been in charge of ranging from screenwriter to actor. And the latest production of him is “The Hundred-year Old Man Who Climbed Out of The Window and Disappeared, which is an outstanding comedy.



No comments:

Post a Comment