Monday, September 22, 2014

影傳一陳亭禎/English Director--Richard Attenborough

Richard Attenborough( 29 August 1923 – 24 August 2014) is one of the most famous English film directors and actors. As a professional film director and producer, he won two Academy Awards for Gandhi. As an actor, he is probably best known in Brighton Rock and The Great Escape.

Hello, everyone! My name is Jane Chen(陳亭禎).I chose to major in communication arts because I want to turn my interests of movies, television and radio into my professional skills. To be  outstanding in the media field, I entered this course to learn more about European movies and cultures. Hope I can develop my own unique viewpoints of films and become one of the viewers that truly know how to enjoy movies in a professional way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment