Tuesday, September 23, 2014

盧星吉 and Alain Resnais

My name is Lu Xing'ji, I'm a exchange students majored in communication study from Ren'ming University, Beijing. I have gained some experience of film making by conducting some short movies or you can call them  micro movies. Being curious about the films & movies' art, I'm willing to start a journey of the EU films with you all. Thanks! 

The EU film director I introduce here today is Alain Resnais, whose works are considered as the masterpieces among the France new wave movies, while Alain  Resnais insisted that he is different from that type of movie makers( so did his movies). Resnais' movies are deeply influenced by the theories from psychanalysis, which made his movie seems to be very stream-of-consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment