Saturday, September 27, 2014

古嘉安 Pia & Michael Haneke

古嘉安 Pia & Michael Haneke
                                                                           



Hi, this is Pia from german department. Nice to meet you all. In this course, I want to know any kind of movies, because I love movies. I usually watch movie twice a week, no matter on the computer, TV, or movie Theater. And recently I am considering buying a projector, so that I can enjoy big screen any time I want.

Michael Haneke is an Austrian and born 23 March 1942. He is one of my favorite directors. He is best known for films such as The White Ribbons and AMOUR . The way he process the film is so detail, especially the color and all the other setting are connected with the story. He inspires me with his magic. His films often deal with the discontent and estrangement experienced by individuals in modern society. He is also known for raising social issues in his movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment