Monday, September 29, 2014

呂羿葶 Zaira & Giuseppe Tornatore



Hi, I’m Zaira from Italian department. I'm a lively student and I’m into traveling and admiring multicultural. 
This year I defer graduation so I planned to finish my European language and cultural programs, therefore I chose this film course which I’m very interested​​, through this course, I think I can learn a lot of interesting knowledge about films and various culture.



Giuseppe Tornatore, one of my favorite Italian film director who has lots of best know films like: Nuovo Cinema Paradiso, The Legend of 1900, The Best Offer etc.
“The Best Offer” was my favorite film in 2013, nice story, nice scene and beautiful soundtrack. Therefore I sincerely recommend that everyone can add this film into your film list!


No comments:

Post a Comment