Tuesday, September 23, 2014

吳怡慧Yi Huei Wu &Caroline Link

     My name is Yi Huei Wu(Sandra Wu), currently I am a graduate school student at Fu Jen Catholic University, majoring in History and studying in European Language and Cultural Studies Programme. I am going into European art& architecture history, and also for urban planning. Other than my research, I am surely interested in cross-culture since my college life. For these experiences, I am enthusiastic about movie, because I consider that, during watching films can inspire me to realize more about scenes’ arrangements for cross-culture as well as cities’ structures& architectures.



    

   With talking about my favorite film director in Europe, I think no one can compare with Caroline Link(1964- ). She comes from Deutschland, and is really good at setting warm style of movies. But her film-making style is not tend to Romance, her works are often full of practical matters in one’s life or family situations(like Jenseits der Stille,1996 or Im Winter ein Jahr, 2008) or express disorder in vivid ways(ex. Nowhere in Africa, 2001). 
     I truly love her works, hoping that I have chance to learn how to analyze her films in this course.


No comments:

Post a Comment